● User/member (default): enterprise / government / organization / personal / Administrator
● Display (default): PC / mobile / develop(Chinese) / guides / admin / Member Center
● Multi language: Support Customer language package (since v3.3 include Chinese & English two language packages)
imcat(贴心猫)：Name Cat's Origin
● Cat: ordinary, gentle, plain and without luxurious; it is the goal of the system --- "Concise, lightweight, practical, free, sharing"!
● Cat: to catch mice, waiting for hours beside the rats hole, it is the attitude of the system to deal with "safe - efficient - details"!
● Cat: catch mice do not care about black and white; this "intimate cat": -> do not care about any design model, do not care about any advanced theory -> with the most refined and simple method, use the most easy maintenance amount, to provide you with practical Web application system!
● Incat means Intimate-Cat, You can registered those domains: Intimate, Imcat, IntimateCat,...
● Recent target -> Perfecting the existing Application Systems -> Planning for the next version
● Responsibility statement: Follow the MIT License (MIT); no copyright, sharing in various legal purposes!
● Open Source: respect for copyright, sharing technology, and strive to build a safty, harmonious and efficient web application system!
● Demo Data: only demo function does not constitute any transaction certificate, do not bear the risk and responsibility!
● Manual/Guides: for your Chinese/English guide; let your DIY-development!
● Upgrades: 2~4 times a year to upgrade, release on weekends or holidays, welcome cooperation: QQ # E-mail
● Thank my family and friends for their understanding and support.
● Thank you for the training of my companys and the help from my colleagues.
● Thank you for the open Internet - (including but not limited to) open source projects or free interfaces or free services (in part) -> (CanPHP, github.com, duapp.com, layer[layui], KindEditor, UEditor, UMEditor, CKEditor, dg.gd.cn, ckplayer, Sina, Ip138, S1616, DatePicker, passwordStrength, EasyValidator, phpMailer, PHPQRCode, baiduMap, googleMap)